Get Help and Get Your Life Back – Don’t let domestic violence continue another day!
If you find yourself in an abusive relationship, GET OUT! Call 911!
Call a friend! Call anyone who will help you! Do whatever it takes to get away from your abuser. Domestic violence is a crime that destroys families today and perpetuates itself in the future. The links below give you resources that can help you every step of the way.
The judicial system accommodates the victim of abuse by issuing temporary or permanent protection orders and by issuing various orders that remain in effect during the pendency of your case. You may be entitled to a temporary order of spousal support and/or child support. Your attorney can advise you as to nature and effect of these orders.
Domestic Violence Resources
- Ohio Domestic Violence Network
- Ohio Domestic Violence Shelters and Hotlines
- Ohio Domestic Violence Resources
- Crime Victim’s Compensation
- ACTION OHIO Coalition for Battered Women
- Ohio Domestic Violence Shelters
- Family Violence Prevention Center of Greene County
- Ohio Coalition on Sexual Assault